Р В Р’В Р Р†Р вЂљРЎС™Р В Р’В Р Р†Р вЂљР Р‹Р В Р’В Р Р†Р вЂљРІвЂћСћР В РІР‚в„ўР вЂ™Р’В»Р В Р’В Р Р†Р вЂљРІвЂћСћР В Р Р‹Р Р†Р вЂљРІР‚Сњ
The Myth: I gone to the campus for the tour before, so I won’t need to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: Even if you’ve visited campus, it’s helpful to check out royal vacation suites hotel las vegas as an admitted student as you think about your admission offer.
What a wonderful time of year! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have many programs for students getting one last look before they make their choice.
Often times pupils may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April when they went on a trip their junior or senior year. However, it could absolutely be worth your time to go to campus within the context as an admitted student. Whenever you take a tour as a potential student, you’re coming to campus to take into account applying to USC. Is this a possibility? Could I see myself here? What information do I need to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an student that is admitted an entirely different feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is totally a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to just take a serious and close look. Where would we be residing? Who would be my classmates? Which professors will likely be teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and start to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You can sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day through your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We possibly may be visiting town near you! We understand that planing a trip to campus may be logistically hard, but you want to be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can also be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the Office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We aspire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring acknowledge, so I’m basically waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the springtime semester, expecting to enlist about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we might be able to move a few of the learning students to your fall semester, spring admission just isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So why do we do it? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also possess a admission that is competitive at USC, and we can never ever admit every one of the wonderful students whom apply to USC. So spring admission allows us to admit much more of the amazing pupils we want at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than pupils admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after two or more semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as virtually any Trojan, and we would like them at USC as every other Trojan. Coming to USC in the spring permits you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease in to the university change by taking classes at a local community college. It is possible to explore the global world through a study abroad system. You may also have a break through the grind and luxuriate in a couple of months off of school!
If you haven’t done so already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. You’ll find lots of information about the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to purchasing USC football period tickets.
If you are a spring admit, please know that you will be an accomplished pupil and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look forward to inviting you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. In the event that you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everyone else by June 1st with either a request spring grades or perhaps a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For all of you’ve got already been admitted, or are wondering what the steps that are next be if you are admitted, this blog’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. This implies, if you have the admission decision before June 1st, you have until June 1st to decide. You have two weeks to submit the deposit and form if you obtain the letter after June 1st
- Fill out the FAFSA as well as the CSS profile ASAP, if not already completed. We don’t want your capability to agree to USC become held up by educational funding. The earlier these documents are had by us, the faster we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed in full for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the higher the probabilities. It is possible to submit your housing application prior to the commitment deposit. USC additionally has student that is off-campus, therefore don’t neglect to check those options too.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your commitment deposit. You will receive an e-mail because of the link.
- Send all final official transcripts from your many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of course, we have been always willing to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!